Wednesday, January 16, 2008

today & other days

today started off horrid.
i had to awake early to bathe (my ny resolution) and then headed out into the dark, rainy, windy day (after getting dressed obviously) i think i have mentioned before that rain+wind is my least favourite weather combination.
getting into vauxhall station was like traversing a small waterfall (in heels) and then after passing through my daily phobia that is the tube gates (i worry every time i go through them that they are going to take my leg off) it was time for the daily indignity of the tube...
actually the tube ride to work today was no worse than usual.
last night however, i managed to find an ainslie size gap on the tube on the way home. just as the tube was about to leave a fat jabba of a man decided he could push on, sending me lurching into the people infront of me, while jabba found a spot to the side out of view so everyone thought it was me! I was unable to protest my innocence as rohan had taken the toothpaste to bristol and i was too considerate to add bad breath to the mix. so i had to endure the withering stares of the passengers for the rest of the trip home.
someone book me a ticket home!
(day got better with beth&pip coming over for dinner)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home