Thursday, January 03, 2008

a whole new year

hello all,

we have been a bit slack (but not as slack as others...) getting up photos of the festive season.

thing is, we lost our internet connection for a while there (until rohan rewired it back in today).

not really feeling in a writing mood the two days after nye so the pics will have to do.


CHRISTMAS 2007

me and the gorgeous rosie

grandma and grandpa (in his new boxing gown) enoying the festivities



the bird, rohans shoulder, grandma, grandpa and philippa



the 1/2 eaten bird and the master chef



OUR NEW PLACE!!



view from our lounge



other view from our lounge

us out the front of our place

battersea power station and bottles down the road



produce (in the background - not the people) in the wonderful borough markets (near my work)



NYE 2007



me on nyethe obligatory me and pip shot



paulie and pete looking forward to ringing in another year



rohan happy around girls



reclining pose

miss beth

happy 2008 everyone!

3 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

Hello I am just checking my blog password

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

Ah good it is working.

I love your hair Ainslie but sadly I do know what will happen to it in the rain. Your hair is wonderful long!!

I loved the pictures of the Christmas and the new year top looks fantastic. I love the pictures of your house too.
It will be hard to leave it all behind for a while.

New year resolution as usual to stay in contact more often!
Love you both
Mum

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

lovely surprise to hear your voice 2day Ains. like your new haircut. Fabulous view from your window. looking forward to seeing you both on your return to Oz.
Doug

 

Post a Comment

<< Home