Wednesday, February 14, 2007

the weekend

had a busy weekend on our return from morocco - people missed us!
just kidding - jenai and matt had one last weekend in england before heading to the states and pip's sister's boyfriend paul had a birthday bash. we also caught up with my grandparents in Henley. Also thought I would post some photos of caroline and shane's wedding having received the rather speccy professional shots.





pip, beth and me looking happy at the big chill house, kings cross



more happy people (except aimes?) -catching up with almost all of the uni gang in london



awww

look at those groovesters go.

Axxx

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger ohmama said...

I can't believe how much that guy in the 2nd photo looks like your brother!! I thought it was Simon! Love the top photo! P ox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home